Emily uses a variety of techniques to help you to decide upon, and then reach, the path that is right for you.
1-2-1 career coaching
Bespoke coaching programmes that challenge and support you to be the best you can possibly be.
- Diploma in Executive Coaching
- Experienced at supporting people to navigate through life transitions such as returning to work after a family focused career break
- Sessions are positive and future focused – helping you to understand what you are best at and what you enjoy – and how you can do more of these things every single day
- Initial conversation with you, and whoever is sponsoring your coaching if you are based within an organisation. This will focus on setting objectives to ensure our time is focused and effective.
- Roughly 6 x two-hour sessions face to face. These can be in your office, at a café – or some people find that going for a long country walk is the best way to really open the mind to new ways of thinking and being
- Ad hoc email or phone support as required
- A review of the original objectives and feedback to sponsor if relevant – the content of which will be mutually agreed
- The content of the sessions is confidential
- Ongoing phone or email support as required
Get the job you want
Job application coaching, interview technique and CV Surgeries
- Emily has conducted over 1000 interviews and accessed many more job applications. She know what makes people stand out.
- Particularly experienced at helping translate previous experiences into new sectors and new roles. Emily has a track record of getting people the career they deserve.
Sessions can be 1-2-1 or group.
Contact Emily for more information.
I left my time with Emily feeling clear, motivated and with tangible next steps to get where I wanted to be.Susie Heale, Training and Development Manager
Having a cancer diagnosis and subsequent treatment had a huge impact on my life, particularly in terms of my career. Coaching with Emily gave me clarity and perspective. If I'd known the outcome I would have had after just 3 sessions, I would have engaged Emily's services years ago. Thank you Emily.
Not long after meeting with Emily, with newfound direction and a fresh perspective, I secured an exciting new role.Susie Heale, Learning and Development Manager
Emily helped me to identify what I should focus on doing more of so that my future career pathway will be more enjoyable, motivating and ultimately more successful.Nicola McConnell, NSPCC Senior Evaluation Officer